Web Application Developer
Research & Development
I'm Interested in this position with SteadyRain!
The Web Application Developer will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of various .NET web application projects. This position will meet with stakeholders to gather requirements, test and debug issues, and use version control software by utilizing knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in application and database development. You will also be responsible for integrating front-end elements built by our Front-end Developers into applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
Knowledge & Experience Candidate Must Have to Qualify:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with Web development in the following areas.
- Knowledge of a web development environment including experience in the following:
- Custom development in .NET (with C#), ASP.NET
- RESTful WebAPI / AJAX
- Webforms, HTML5, and CSS3
- MS SQL Server, from schema design to writing complex, optimized queries
- Proven problem solving abilities, detail oriented and focus on quality assurance of work
Set Yourself Apart - Nice to Have:
- Google API Integration
- Bootstrap and JQuery Library Integration
- Mobile Web/Application Development
At SteadyRain, our greatest asset is our people – our diverse network of experts is what makes our company the vibrant and growing enterprise it is today. Similar to how we deliver comprehensive client strategies; our benefits have been designed to deliver comprehensive coverage to our employees. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits on the 1st of the month following 30 days.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life/AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance Available
- Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Child Care
- 401K Investment Plan with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off
SteadyRain is an Equal Opportunity Employer