Senior Mobile Application Developer
Research & Development
I'm Interested in this position with SteadyRain!
- Support SteadyRain’s Mobile Development Team.
- Able to analyze, research, and develop mobile applications using iOS and/or Android platforms.
Knowledge & Experience Qualified Must Have to Qualify:
- Experience with iOS and/or Android
- 3 years or more of experience in mobile application development and/or web application development
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, problem solving, and business requirements analysis
- Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented language such as Objective C, C++, Java or C#
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
- Team player who is self-motivated and well organized
Set Yourself Apart – Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Xamarin platform
- Familiarity with mobile frameworks and libraries
- Familiarity with JSON, jQuery, REST and XML based web services
- Knowledge of hybrid mobile web frameworks such as Appcelerator, Xamarin or Cordova
- Experience building iOS/Android apps that have been successfully delivered to customers
At SteadyRain, our greatest asset is our people – our diverse network of experts is what makes our company the vibrant and growing enterprise it is today. Similar to how we deliver comprehensive client strategies; our benefits have been designed to deliver comprehensive coverage to our employees. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits on the 1st of the month following 30 days.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life/AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance Available
- Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Child Care
- 401K Investment Plan with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off
SteadyRain is an Equal Opportunity Employer