I'm Interested in this position with SteadyRain!
The Mobile Strategist will have the ability to eat, sleep and breathe mobile application development for our
Mobile Strategist position. Emphasis will be focused marketing mobile applications to our clients’ and potential clients’ who seek or need mobile applications to improve the delivery of their own business solutions. Reporting to the Vice President this strategic thinking individual will support SteadyRain’s Mobile Development Team. Ultimately you will be a subject matter expert who is able to help our clients understand how they can operate at a higher level through the utilization of mobile application technologies.
- Evaluate current client projects and campaigns from a consultative perspective and identity various ways for SteadyRain to improve upon its service delivery of them.
- Identify industries in need of or could benefit from utilizing our mobile application solutions to enhance their infrastructure and daily operations.
- Analyze a myriad of Mobile Marketing Campaigns and strategize with present clients’ and potential clients’ which demonstrate how they can utilize those concepts in their own B2B mobile application delivery.
- Effectively develop, manage and maintain strategic business relationships with new and existing clients’.
- Manage all phases of multiple mobile application development projects including budget, revenue streams, time management and resource deployment.
- Target areas for decreasing costs as well as improving the productivity of our clients’.
- Provide innovative support and technical assistance to our present and potential clients’.
Knowledge & Experience Candidates Must Have to Qualify:
- 1 year of experience in the mobile technology field.
- Current knowledge of mobile marketing campaigns and mobile application theory as well as the ability to understand how the applications we deliver are developed from a technical perspective.
- Experience with performing quality assurance tests to ensure our solutions best suit the needs of our clients’.
- Able to analyze and research mobile applications using iOS and Android platforms is imperative.
- Prepare and present presentations that effectively demonstrate our position in the market as an expert in mobile application delivery.
- Continuously stay current with mobile products, applications, technical services, market trends and other competitive activities in order to educate our clients.
Set Yourself Apart – Nice to Have:
- Ability to communicate from a technical and business process perspective.
- Effectively manage client expectations through identify and guiding our current team members who are capable of delivering mobile application development.
- Exemplary leadership, communication, organization and time management skills as well as proactive management of multiple projects, focused on producing quality results and achieving client satisfaction.
At SteadyRain, our greatest asset is our people – our diverse network of experts is what makes our company the vibrant and growing enterprise it is today. Similar to how we deliver comprehensive client strategies; our benefits have been designed to deliver comprehensive coverage to our employees. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits on the 1st of the month following 30 days.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life/AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance Available
- Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Child Care
- 401K Investment Plan with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off
SteadyRain is an Equal Opportunity Employer