I'm Interested in this position with SteadyRain!
SteadyRain is looking for an experienced Paid Search Specialist to join our digital marketing team! We are looking for someone who can contribute to the management of SteadyRain clients’ Google Adwords and Bing Ads campaigns. This full-time position requires a creative thinker and motivated person with strong attention to detail and experience managing large, national paid search, display and remarketing campaigns.
Candidates must be capable of working on multiple projects at once and comfortable interacting with executives, sales people, developers, and creatives.
Ideal candidates for this position have established expertise and 2-5 years’ experience in pay per click campaign management and are certified in Google Adwords. Certifications in Bing Ads and Google Analytics are ideal but not mandatory for this position.
- Day to day management of Google Adwords and Bing Ads PAID SEARCH campaigns for multiple clients, focusing on gross profit growth and conversion
- Analyze performance data and provide appropriate action plans
- Write targeted advertising and facilitating experiments
- Assemble weekly and monthly client reports
- Explore opportunities and provide insight into new technology, techniques and industry trends related to SEM, Display, Remarketing and other paid online advertising
- Work directly with executives, strategists, and creative teams to execute and finalize materials
- Self-starter; ability to work self-sufficiently while meeting strict deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Keen analytical skills and understanding of statistics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized with strong ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Passion for learning and enjoys a challenge
Education or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Advertising, Business, or Statistics
- Significant background in Paid Search (agency or in-house experience)
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analytics, Bing Ads Certifications a plus
- Candidates must have 2-5 years of professional experience in Paid Search Campaign Management managing clients with budgets over $10,000 in monthly spend.
- Experience with advanced Google Analytics and Google Adwords features and functionality
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Search Engine Marketing Knowledge
- Web Analytics Experience
- Copywriting Experience
- Keyword Research Experience
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Full Time
- Paid Time Off & Vacation
- Matching 401k Plan
- 100% Coverage of Health Insurance for Employee
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- FSA Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability