Sales and Marketing Manager
I'm Interested in this position with SteadyRain!
The Sales and Marketing Manager is someone who will leave no stone left unturned when researching new client opportunities for SteadyRain. SteadyRain’s business development model is to identify highly-qualified organizations that could benefit from our array of services and to then show decision makers, based on our vast experience, our value propositions. The Sales and Marketing Manager role will, largely, be to identify and market to those qualified prospects.
This person will be an individual who understands they are exposing new customers to our experience and skills with the intent of creating in-person opportunities for our Digital Strategists. They will also understand how cultivating current relationships is as important as creating new relationships.
Candidate must be a highly-motivated, a creative problem-solver and a self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including potential business that is identified through their own self-directed sales plan which aligns with our orchestrated sales effort. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- Research and source sales prospects/leads for our Digital Strategists
- Support the tracking of opportunities to ensure timely touch points and delivery of marketing and sales documents.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the SteadyRain team to facilitate and provide broader digital solutions to existing clients and provide SteadyRain’s Digital Strategists with opportunities to sell solutions to new clients.
- Schedule weekly status meetings and prepare and distribute notes.
- Marketing campaign ideation and execution, track response through multiple response channels, evaluate ways to improve on campaign executions and tie marketing tactics to sales to help understand marketing effectiveness.
Knowledge & Experience Candidate Must Have to Qualify:
Our "ideal candidate” has 2-3 years of related experience performing administrative sales support, client/prospect research, project management, customer service, Microsoft Excel reporting, proofreading, and scheduling/documenting sales and status meetings. This individual needs to have strong detail-oriented skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, experience conducting thorough and accurate data entry, proven ability to drive forward and marketing project scope and deadlines, strong research skills while effectively communicating project status.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 2+ Years of Related Experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word
- Ability to Communicate Effectively, Both Written and Verbally
- Ability to Organize, Prioritize Multiple Tasks/Responsibilities and Meet Deadlines
- Ability to think independently and problem solve
- High Level of Attention to Detail
- Strong ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be customer-service-oriented and team-oriented
Set Yourself Apart – Nice to Have:
We already know what resources are available to you so that you can be successful (phone, email, social media, etc.); the key will be your ability to creatively maximize those resources so that you can develop new business within our target markets and industries.
At SteadyRain, our greatest asset is our people – our diverse network of experts is what makes our company the vibrant and growing enterprise it is today. Similar to how we deliver comprehensive client strategies; our benefits have been designed to deliver comprehensive coverage to our employees. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits on the 1st of the month following 30 days.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life/AD&D Insurance
- Optional, Additional Life Insurance Available
- Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Child Care
- 401K Investment Plan with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Our team partners with several local groups focused on making our home city, St. Louis, a better community for all. Through these relationships, we aim to build a stronger, better city for our team members and local clients. Click on the link below to learn more about the organizations we support:
SteadyRain is an Equal Opportunity Employer