Digital Project Manager
I'm Interested in this position with SteadyRain!
The Digital Project Manager will actively manage project information and client requirements between client contacts, the account team, and the development team while ensuring client development projects are executed with a high attention to detail, exceed our clients’ expectations, and are delivered on time and within budget. This position requires an experienced individual who is passionate about delivering award-winning work for companies representing a wide array of industries. Key Accountabilities:
- Translate client requests into specific detailed tasks and distribute them through a task management system.
- Continuously monitor project tasks to ensure the hours completed align with budget guidelines and correlate with the number of hours spent.
- Concurrently manage multiple projects of diverse sizes, scopes and budgets.
- Consult with clients concerning the development of strategic advantages in the marketplace by increasing revenues, decreasing costs and improving productivity for our clients.
- Utilize consultative skills to determine customer needs.
- Prepare and present presentations and proposals.
- Manage, develop, and maintain strong business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Stay current on products, applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends.
- Provide innovative support and technical assistance as well as work closely with clients and our internal departments in order to understand and exceed standards.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize performance of client accounts.
Knowledge & Experience Candidates Must Have to Qualify:
- Demonstrated analytical, negotiating, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent customer relations, time management, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with outstanding follow-up and follow-through talents
- Thorough understanding of internet technology
- 4-year degree
- Experience in technology problem-solving and/or business analysis with an internet and/or marketing firm preferred
- 2-3 years of project management experience, preferably on interactive projects and/or online marketing campaigns
At SteadyRain, our greatest asset is our people – our diverse network of experts is what makes our company the vibrant and growing enterprise it is today. Similar to how we deliver comprehensive client strategies; our benefits have been designed to deliver comprehensive coverage to our employees. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits on the 1st of the month following 30 days.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life/AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance Available
- Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Child Care
- 401K Investment Plan with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off