Digital Project Manager
I'm Interested in this position with SteadyRain!
SteadyRain is seeking a Digital Project Manager who has experience with managing internet-related development projects to add to our team. This role will actively manage project information and client requirements between client contacts, the account team, and the development team while ensuring client development projects are executed with a high attention to detail, exceed our clients’ expectations, and delivered on time and within budget. This position requires an experienced individual who is passionate about delivering award-winning work for companies representing a wide array of industries.
- Translate client requests into specific detailed tasks and distribute them through a task management system.
- Continuously monitor project tasks to ensure the hours completed align with budget guidelines and correlate with the number of hours spent.
- Concurrently manage multiple projects of diverse sizes, scopes and budgets.
- Consult with clients concerning the development of strategic advantages in the marketplace by increasing revenues, decreasing costs and improving productivity for our clients.
- Utilize consultative skills to determine customer needs.
- Prepare and present presentations and proposals.
- Manage, develop, and maintain strong business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Stay current on products, applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends.
- Provide innovative support and technical assistance as well as work closely with them and our internal departments in order to understand and exceed their standards.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize performance of client accounts.
- Demonstrated analytical, negotiating, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent customer relations, time management, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with outstanding follow-up and follow-through talents
- Thorough understanding of internet technology
- 4-year degree
- Experience in technology problem-solving and/or business analysis with an internet and/or marketing firm preferred
- 2-3 years of project management experience, preferably on interactive projects and/or online marketing campaigns
- Full Time
- Paid Time Off & Vacation
- Matching 401k Plan
- 100% Coverage of Health Insurance for Employee
- FSA Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability