What is DNN?
DNN allows customers to create a complex, yet flexible online presence.
Founded in 2003 by DotNetNuke, DNN by DNN Corp. remains one of the leading .NET CMS platforms on the market.
DNN is an open-source platform developed by community members. Many DNN installations utilize third-party modules built by the DNN community with many offered for purchase in the DNN store.
Along with the community edition, DNN also offers commercial licenses including DNN Evoq Content and Evoq Engage.
Backed by a strong community, DNN continues to be a powerful easy-to-use content management system.
The DNN framework allows companies to create a complex, yet flexible online presence. DNN allows non-technical users to add or edit content and manage workflow through a standard web browser without IT or developer support.
Although DNN is simple to use, developing and creating an SEO-sound DNN website can be complicated. The skilled DNN team at SteadyRain can help.
Why Use DNN As Your CMS?
Just like your business responds to new market trends, your website needs to respond to your company’s needs.
Several of DNN's features make the platform a great tool for business and customer management.
- Ease of use: When you edit styling in DNN, what you see is what you get. It's easy for marketers to create content with DNN.
- Review tools for project management: DNN makes it easy to manage workflows across different departments and streamline approval processes.
- Multi-device site previews: Make sure that new pages will display correctly on mobile devices and on the web.
- Audience targeting tools: Personalize web content for each visitor based on their behavior and location.
- Personalized Content Analytics: Users can see how pages are performing in the web page analytics dashboard.
- Built-In SEO Fields: Content managers can update metadata and organize and optimize pages.
- Security: Many trusted government and financial institutions utilize DNN, so the platform is constantly making updates to protect user data.
Custom DNN Modules
The most important feature of DNN is the ability to build custom modules. Custom DNN modules make your website more useful for your customers and drive additional business. Custom modules can also improve your user experience.
Unlike plugins used in other CMS products, you are in control of your success when you own a custom DNN module.
Create A Custom DNN Website With SteadyRain
SteadyRain creates DNN sites that solve complex business challenges and empower clients.
Our strategy experts and DNN developers work closely with clients throughout the process to determine ideal DNN modules for your project. We collaborate with clients to make sites that meet the demands of their users.
At the end of the day, our clients are in complete control of how their website works, looks and feels.
DNN Content Management System Solutions from SteadyRain
For DNN website development, design and training, trust the experts at SteadyRain. We are here to assist you and provide the best solution for your business. View our many DNN services below.