DNN Content Management System Solutions from DNN Experts
DNN (formerly DotNetNuke) is a powerful and easy-to-use content management system (CMS). Using DNN framework for your business website’s CMS allows your company to create a complex yet flexible online presence. The DNN content management system helps business or non-technical users to add or edit content and manage workflow through a standard web browser without requiring IT or developer support.
But integrating DNN into a website can be complicated. When you want to make large-scale changes to your website’s features, you find that DNN development is best handled by certified experts. SteadyRain can help with that.
Why Use DNN for Your Website’s CMS?
Just like your business responds to new market trends, your website needs to respond to your company’s needs. SteadyRain builds DNN sites because our clients can use them to promote their businesses even when their business goals change.
These DNN CMS features make websites built with DNN great business tools:
- Ease of use: What-you-see-is-what-you-get style editing makes for easier and intuitive content creation for marketers.
- Review tools for project management: Manage workflows across different departments and streamline approval processes.
- Multi-device site previews: ;Make sure that new pages will display correctly on mobile devices and on the web.
- Audience targeting tools: Personalize web content for each visitor based on behavior, location, etc.
- Analytics: See how site pages are performing in the web page analytics dashboard.
- Built-In SEO Fields: Update metadata and organization and optimize pages.
DNN Custom Modules
The most important feature of DNN is the ability to build custom DNN modules. Custom DNN modules can make your website more useful for your customers and your employees and drive additional business.
Compared to Wordpress, Drupal or Joomla, the DotNet content management system accommodates programming interactive, engaging modules without compromising on security.
When you own a custom DNN module, you can be confident that you are in control of your business’s online success— instead of a plugin creator that you’ve never met.
Creating Custom Websites with DNN
SteadyRain creates websites that solve complex business challenges and empower our clients.
The SteadyRain team of strategy experts and DNN developers work closely with clients through the DNN CMS development process to determine ideal DNN module functionality and placement. We collaborate with clients to make sites that resonate with their most valued site users.
Before we launch any site, SteadyRain works through rounds of revision and education so that our clients are in complete control of how their website works, as well as how their website looks.