Longtime SteadyRain client, The Missouri Division of Tourism, worked with SteadyRain to enhance website usability and navigation for in-state and out-of-state tourists. After a comprehensive evaluation of the organization’s current design and user interface, the team focused on strategic web development to implement the following feature updates:
- Enhanced navigational structure to accommodate varying types of visitors to the Division’s website
- Restructured user interface to present content in a more efficient and effective manner
- Increased the speed of search and filtering within the site to provide users a faster experience in getting to the tourism assets within Missouri as quickly as possible
- Enhanced the Google Maps API integration to provide more direct ties between search results and locations within the state as well as improved the ability to get directions quickly directly from the visual map in a result set
- Improved travel ideas and on-site search experience for visitors, including dynamic trip ideas, multi-faceted filtering across content types and targeted content based on user actions
- Enhanced listing detail to include distance to major destinations within the state for each event and listing on the website
Following these website functionality and design updates, traffic to VisitMO.com increased by 17.3 percent, and its new Trip Ideas landing page consistently ranks as the second most-visited page of the site.
View our work: www.visitmo.com
Contact SteadyRain to learn more about our strategic web development services.