Part-Time Office Manager Opportunity Description
SteadyRain is seeking an individual with high level organizational skills, time management and initiative. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative, sales and executive support and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Please note that this position will remain part-time.
I'm Interested in this position with SteadyRain!
- Office Management Duties
- Maintain office efficiency
- Handle Building Maintenance Issues
- Order & Stock Supplies
- Event Coordination
- Coordinate Lunches for Meetings
- Plan Employee Anniversary Celebrations
- Manage Relationships with vendors and service providers
- Assistance with arranging travel
- Accounting Duties
- Semi-Monthly, Monthly, and Quarterly Invoicing
- Accounts Receivable Duties
- Posting Payments
- Notifying Strategist of Past Due Accounts
- Issue Checks for Accounts Payable
- Implementing company policies and ensuring compliance
- Support for Partners, CFO, and Senior Management
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with outstanding follow-up and follow-through talents
- A personality that enjoys a challenge and can manage multiple projects with varied timelines for various team members concurrently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years related experience
- Good decision-making skills and the ability to function well under stress while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Part time
- Flexible work schedule