Following implementation of DNN (formerly DotNetNuke) development, SteadyRain enhances website success by providing DNN training to clients, their content managers and internal administrators. The SteadyRain team strives to teach these audiences how to effectively use their website tools to make management of digital resources more efficient, saving them time and money.
A website is only as strong as its management. Get DNN (DotNetNuke) Training to effectively engage your target audiences.
SteadyRain utilizes its wealth of experience and knowledge around the platform to provide the following DNN (DotNetNuke) Evoq Content training courses:
100 Level DNN Training Courses
- 101 Basic Content Management within DNN Software I – managing pages, files and content
- 111 Basic DNN Portal (Site) Administration I – Step by step instruction on how to manage user accounts, roles and permissions
200 Level DNN Training Courses
- 201 Advanced Content Management with DNN – managing navigation, page redirects, copy and reference modules
- 211 Advanced DNN Portal (Site) Administration – how to manage site settings and view tracking information (Google analytics, site log and event viewer)
300 Level DNN Training Courses
- 311 Design and Production of DNN Skins – learn how to design for and integrate designs in DNN
- 321 Third-Party Module Training – how to create a DataSprings Dynamic Form that saves to a database and sends notification emails on submission; In depth instruction on how to set up and configure a Slideshow Module
400 Level DNN Training Courses
- 401 Advanced DotNetNuke Instance (Host) Administration – how to manage portals and host settings
- 411 Basic Custom Module Development – explore the basics of how to develop a custom module for DNN
- 421 Intermediate Custom Module Development – beyond the basics of how to develop a custom module for DNN
- 431 Advanced Custom Module Development – in-depth instruction on developing a custom module for DNN
Take ownership of your website to save your business time and money, and effectively engage your target audiences with comprehensive DNN (DotNetNuke) training.
DotNetNuke Training Has Become DNN Training
In 2013, DotNetNuke simplified its name to DNN, and changed the name of its product line to Evoq Content; a name meant to inspire. Be inspired to learn the DNN (DotNetNuke) platform. SteadyRain offers DNN Evoq Content Training so its clients can easily take hold of their website post-launch, making routine updates in-house, saving both time and money. DNN Training with SteadyRain will help your internal team become DNN experts in no time.
Contact SteadyRain to get started today.