Front-End Web Developer
Research & Development
I'm Interested in this position with SteadyRain!
The Front-End Developer is well-versed in both designing and building standards-compliant websites and web-related graphical content, capable of working on multiple projects at once, and is comfortable interacting with clients.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Knowledge & Experience Candidates Must Have to Qualify:
- Minimum of three (3) years working as a front-end web developer
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience designing and creating responsive websites
- Knowledge and experience with W3 Standards and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with source control such as Git or Mercurial
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Familiarity with designing for the Web
- Comfortable working on PC platform
- Detail oriented and focus on quality assurance of work
Set Yourself Apart - Nice to Have:
- Experience with Less, Sass, or other CSS preprocessors
- Experience with Bootstrap or other front-end frameworks
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign a plus
- Experience designing for the DotNetNuke CMS or other CMS platforms
- WordPress and Drupal experience a plus
- Online portfolio or personal website with samples of relevant work
At SteadyRain, our greatest asset is our people – our diverse network of experts is what makes our company the vibrant and growing enterprise it is today. Similar to how we deliver comprehensive client strategies; our benefits have been designed to deliver comprehensive coverage to our employees. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits on the 1st of the month following 30 days.Full Time
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life/AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance Available
- Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Child Care
- 401K Investment Plan with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off
SteadyRain is an Equal Opportunity Employer