The Lake of the Ozarks CVB sought a website strategy to refresh and improve its current website and create new ways to focus visitor attention and increase engagement. Following an extensive consulting period, SteadyRain presented a digital strategy for the organization with the following deliverables:
- Detailed wireframes focused on improving the visitor experience
- New sitemap to allow for a streamlined visitor experience
- Focused, audience-specific content and landing page recommendations
- Features aimed at increasing site speed and eliminating the need for plugins
- A long-term Strategic Plan outlining a multi-phase approach and long-term development goals
- Functional specifications for the initial Phase of project development
- Experiential exploration for various audiences and visitors for a custom content experience
- Monetized media placement and ad management opportunities
Following this comprehensive consultation, the Lake of the Ozarks CVB had a more thorough understanding of its online goals and chose to move forward with a unique SteadyRain website solution, Spark:Tourism.
Contact SteadyRain to learn more about our successful digital strategy.