SteadyRain partnered with The Missouri Division of Tourism for a web solution to enhance the way in which Missouri travel industry members submit tourism-related information to VisitMO.com without disrupting public visitors’ usability and navigation.
With strategic goals outlined from an in-depth consultation period, SteadyRain developed a DNN Evoq Content (formerly DotNetNuke) Industry Portal solution that included the following features:
- Improved industry portal site design based on wireframe development in conjunction with Division stakeholders
- An extensive dashboard for tourism industry members and users
- A simplified registration process for new industry members wanting to participate in the VisitMO.com program
- An improved user interface and user experience for management of traditional event and travel listings management
- Enhanced public navigational structure to better organize information for industry users
- Data services development that allows industry members API access to upload event and listing data
Following these improvements, the Missouri Division of Tourism Industry Portal welcomed more than 600 new users state-wide, and listing submissions increased by 35 percent.
Contact SteadyRain to learn more about our strategic web development services.